- The MT1545 (MT 100/4.5-1.5) is a push-up 4.5 m composite telescopic mast designed to support headloads up to 6 kg.*
- Composite GRP tube material offers exceptional stiffness and lightweight.
- Self-supporting design (no guying required) up to 50 km/h.
- Unique bayonet mechanism for locking tubes into position. Lift tube, twist and drop into locked position. No complicated tube clamping mechanism.
- Fully extended height 4.5 m. Retracted height 1.4 m.
- Suitable for elevating lighter top loads such as omnidirectional antennas, wire antennas, sensors and optronic equipment.
- Suitable for military and professional applications.
- Metal parts are plated and painted.
- Vehicle and shelter mounting brackets available. Brackets also available with slope compensation and 90° tilt system for stowage.
- Tripod mounting assembly available. Manufactured from lightweight GRP composite material.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Extended Height||4.5 m|
|Retracted Height||1.4 m|
|Upper Adaptor||40 mm diameter socket|
|Weight (mast only)||7 kg|
|Maximum Headload*||6 kg|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Material||Composite epoxy, GRP|
|Installation||Tripod or vehicle/shelter|
|Colour||NATO Army Green 24 x 5, other colours available|
|Operational Temperature Range||– 30°C to + 55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||– 40°C to + 70°C|
*Maximum mast headload subject to wind surface area