The Platform PRR H-400-4855 has been designed to be fitted in a range of hard-skinned and soft-skinned military vehicles, rotary winged and transport aircraft. Interfacing with the platform harness, the Platform PRR provides communications between the crew and mounted, dismounted or transported troops equipped with PRR and EZPRR.
The Platform PRR can be used a in a variety of configurations to match the specific platform types, roles and operational scenarios. Installations, which are based on a core set of standard templates, can be customised for each platform, enabling rapid solutions to be delivered.
Being based on the in service PRR, the frequency selection and limited range ensure low probability of interception or detection (LPI and LPD). The Platform PRR has been designed to also provide interoperability with the Enhanced Encrypted PRR (EZPRR).
Platform PRR provides communications between a platform (armoured vehicle, rotary-wing, transport etc) and mounted or dismounted troops equipped with PRR or EZPRR.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|175 mm x 175 mm x 55 mm
|+ 22 V to 30 V DC
|BPSK Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
|256 consisting of 16 groups of 16 channels
|128 bit AES
- Communications with mounted troops on board the platform
- Communications with dismounting, dismounted and remounting troops
- Communications with platforms in the vicinity providing intimate support
- Direct communications between the dismounted infantry, those waiting to dismount and the crew increases the ability to react rapidly to any situation
- Completes the section and platoon level soldier system coverage, with platforms and dismounted infantry operating together
- Crew members have a better insight into the dismounted troops’ activity and dismounted troops have immediate communications with their supporting platforms
- Installations fitted for specific platforms, optimised for operational enhancement
- Minimum Training Load