Moog Protokraft Titan series fibre optic Fast or Gigabit Ethernet media converters consist of optoelectronic transmitter and receiver functions integrated along with the 10/100Base-TX to FX or 1000Base-T to LX / SX Ethernet optical media conversion circuitry in an environmentally sealed, NAVSEA approved composite enclosure with an M28876 optical connector interface.
These systems integrate the functions of Ethernet optical media converters into an environmentally sealed, NAVSEA approved composite enclosure with a standard M28876 optical connector. These components are designed for use in harsh environments where small size, weight reduction and resistance to harsh environments are valued.
Titan series Ethernet optical media converters with M28876 optical interfaces are designed for naval, petrochemical, mining, industrial or utility applications where significant levels of shock, vibration and extreme temperature ranges are experienced.
- Fast or Gigabit Ethernet switches and peripherals
- Telecom and datacom switch router / rack-to-rack links
- Storage or computation clusters
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Compliant with IEEE-802.3:2005 Fast or Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical fibre link distances up to 10 km
- Operating temperature range from – 40°C to + 85°C
- Shock, vibration and ESD resistant per MIL-STD-810
- Composite enclosure and aluminium connectors are strong, durable and corrosion resistant
- M28876 optical fibre connector interface
- Operates from 110 / 220 VDC power supplies
- Mounts in existing NAVSEA junction box hole patterns