Moog Protokraft Stingray series Ethernet fibre optic media converters consist of optoelectronic transmitter and receiver functions integrated along with the 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX or 1000Base-T Ethernet electrical to 1000Base-LX or 1000Base-SX Ethernet optical media conversion circuitry into an environmentally sealed unit with a Jam Nut M83526 /21-02 expanded beam optical connector interface.
The optical interface to the Stingray series optical media converters is an M83526 / 21-02 expanded beam connector enabling interconnection to pre-terminated M83526 optical fibre cable assemblies. The electrical interface to the Stingray series optical media converters is a MIL-DTL-38999 electrical connector. These options enable robust and simple
interconnection to Ethernet switches, routers or NICs.
Stingray series bulkhead mounted Fast and Gigabit Ethernet media converters enable high speed network communications over long distances in harsh environments.
- Fast and Gigabit Ethernet switches and peripherals
- Telecom and datacom switch / router rack-to-rack links
- Storage or computation clusters
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Compliant with IEEE-802.3:2005 Fast or Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical fibre link distances up to 10 km
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Shock, vibration and ESD resistant per MIL-STD-810
- Zinc nickel connector finish meets stringent corrosion and EMI / RFI performance specifications
- Aluminium alloy case and connectors are strong, durable and lightweight
- M83526 / 21-02 compliant optical fibre connector interface
- MIL-DTL-38999 electrical connector for robust interconnections to
- Ethernet switches, routers or NICs
- Options for 5 (USB) or 28 VDC power supply inputs
- Sealed against liquid and solid contaminants
Shock and vibration resistant