- The MT 100/9-1.7 is a push-up 9m composite telescopic mast designed to support headloads up to 7 kg.*
- Composite GRP tube material offers exceptional stiffness and lightweight.
- Unique bayonet mechanism for locking tubes into position Lift tube, twist and drop into locked position. No complicated tube clamping mechanism.
- Fully extended height 9 m. Mast can also be used at lower heights as required.
- Retracted height 1.7 m.
- Suitable for elevating lighter top loads such as omnidirectional antennas, wire antennas, sensors and optronic equipment.
- Suitable for military and professional applications.
- Metal parts are plated and painted.
- Supplied with ground mounting kit as standard.
- Tripod mounting assembly available. Manufactured from lightweight GRP composite material.
- Vehicle and shelter mounting brackets available. Brackets also available with slope compensation and 90° tilt system for stowage.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Extended Height||9 m|
|Retracted Height||1.7 m|
|Upper Adaptor||40 mm diameter spigot|
|Weight (mast only)||12 kg|
|Maximum Headload*||7 kg|
|Material||Composite epoxy, GRP|
|Installation||Ground mounted with 2 lane, 3-way guys|
|Colour||NATO Army Green 24 x 5, other colours available|
|Operational Temperature Range||– 30°C to + 55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||– 40°C to + 70°C|
|Maximum Wind Speed||130 km/h|
|Setup Time||10 minutes (two operators)|
*Maximum mast headload subject to wind surface area