- The MT 100/8-1.6 (MT1590) is a push-up 8 m composite telescopic mast designed to support headloads up to 7 kg*.
- Composite GRP tube material offers exceptional stiffness and lightweight.
- Unique bayonet mechanism for locking tubes into position. Lift tube, twist and drop into locked position. No complicated tube clamping mechanism.
- Fully extended height 8 m. Mast can also be used at lower heights as required.
- Retracted height 1.65 m.
- Suitable for elevating lighter top loads such as omnidirectional antennas, wire antennas, sensors and optronic equipment.
- Suitable for military and professional applications.
- Metal parts are plated and painted.
- Supplied with ground mounting kit as standard.
- Tripod mounting assembly available. Manufactured from lightweight GRP composite material.
- Vehicle and shelter mounting brackets available. Brackets also available with slope compensation and 90° tilt system for stowage.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Extended Height||8 m|
|Retracted Height||1.65 m|
|Upper Adaptor||40 mm diameter spigot|
|Weight (mast only)||9.5 kg|
|Maximum Headload*||7 kg|
|Material||Composite epoxy, GRP|
|Installation||Ground mounted with 3-way guys|
|Colour||NATO Army Green 24 x 5 (other colours available)|
|Operational Temperature Range||– 30°C to + 55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||– 40°C to + 70°C|
|Setup Time||10 minutes (two operators)|
* Typical values shown. Actual values will be subject to a combination of top load weight, top load area and pointing accuracy required.