High quality, high-performance fibreglass rod antennas Transmitting antennas for simplex and duplex SSB receiving antennas for MF-HF and SSB.
- The modular MF-HF antenna system is our answer to the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS).
- The antennas can be used as part of any MF/HF communication system but are specially designed to satisfy the demands of the GMDSS.
- Depending on the equipment and the traffic pattern of the vessel you can choose between antennas of 6, 7 or 8 m length.
- Different installations demand different mounting solutions. The modular system provides you with all the solutions you need:
- Installation on a mast, tube or directly to a bulkhead wall.
- Installation onto welded brackets.
- Flange or deck mounting with side feed.
- Flange or deck mounting with end feed.
- Flange mounted versions with side feed can be fitted with a manual or electrical tilting bracket.
- The antennas can be equipped with connecting kit for transmitting/transceivers (AT-Kit) or a kit for receiving (AR-Kit). The receiving kit can be supplied with a matching transformer (AR/T-Kit).
- Receiving antennas can be supplied with protection against static discharges that can harm the receiver.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Electrical Specifications (Transmitting Antennas)
- Electrical Specifications (Receiving Antennas)
|Frequency Range||1.6-30 MHz|
|Power Rating||1.5 kW PEP|
|Electrical Length||5.5 m (add 0.5 m for base mount)
6.5 m (add 0.5 m for base mount)
7.5 m (add 0.5 m for base mount, subtract 0.7 m for bracket mount)
|Frequency Range||0.15-30 MHz|
|Electrical Length||6 m: 5.5 m, (add 0.5 m for base mount)
7 m: 6.5 m, (add 0.5 m for base mount)
8 m: 7.5 m, (add 0.5 m for base mount subtract 0.7 m for bracket mount)