There is no system more compact, complete and affordable that integrates amplified audio, radio power and power distribution. Originally designed for the AN/PRC-117F and AN/PSC-5 Series Transceivers, the MIK-21-75 is actually radio agnostic, meaning it works with any of the manpack radios currently available.
The system easily integrates into most military vehicles. Installation is made easier because the MIK-21-75 features adaptable mounts and is pre-wired for quick connectivity.
A SATCOM antenna mounting bracket is also included for easy mounting into the vehicle. The system operates with a wide range of DC input voltages and includes a 75-watt amplifier.
The system integrates amplified audio (MRC-67A Amplified Speaker), radio power and power distribution.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Complete SOTM solution for HMMWV applications
- Provides secure broadband (UHF, LOS, and SOTM)
- Compact design saves space
- Integrates audio, radio power, and power distribution
- Radio agnostic, works with most radios in the 30-512 MHz frequency
- Includes adaptable mounts pre-wired for quick connectivity
- Accepts wide range of DC input voltages
- Includes amplified speaker, 75-watt amplifier
- Only 27.2 kg (excluding radio)
|Size||Length 67.3 cm
Width 57.2 cm
Height 37.5 cm
|Weight||27.2 kg (without radio)|
|Operating Temperature||– 30°C to + 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||– 50°C to + 65°C|
|Operating Altitude||27,000 ft|
|Storage Altitude||55,000 ft|
|Antenna||Optional at additional cost|
|Supported Battery Types||MRC-490 (V1) Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid battery in MRC-99-01|
|Accessories Included||Universal RMT-2 Radio Mount Amplifier|