The Enhanced Personal Role Radio (EZPRR) significantly enhances combat effectiveness by providing all informed communications to front line soldiers, replacing traditional methods based on hand signals and shouting.
Users on active service have described the introduction of the PRR as having a profound effect on the operational effectiveness of infantry. The EZPRR builds on that operational success, enhancing vital performance features. In its turn, the EZPRR is now operationally proven.
The EZPRR uses advanced 2.4 GHz spread spectrum technology innovatively packaged to meet the demanding needs of the soldier.
The EZPRR system is easy to use through its simple human machine interface, is unobtrusive and comfortable to wear yet is rugged enough to sustain the harshest environments presented by active front line operations.
The modularity of the EZPRR design leads to flexibility and its use in many scenarios. It includes a unique wireless Press To Talk (PTT) that enables the user to operate the radio without removing his hands from his weapon. It has an interchangeable switch pack that allows configuration to different roles (e.g. interface to a commander’s radio), and audio ancillaries that can be tailored to suit the needs of all users.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Simple to use
- Compact and lightweight design
- 100mW transmit power using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum Modulation at 2.4 GHz
- Typical operating range is 800m in open terrain, and through three floors of a building
- Wireless Press-To-Talk with up to 2m range
- 256 channels, 16 available directly to the user
- Operates from 2 x AA batteries for greater than 24 hours (1:7:16 Tx/Rx/Standby)
- Operates independently of any infrastructure
- NBC compatible
- Audio interface for concurrent combat radio operation.