Moog Protokraft Cobra series active optoelectronic cable assemblies consist of optoelectronic transmitter and receiver functions integrated into an environmentally sealed unit with a D38999 / 26xB35PN electrical connector interface. The D38999 electrical interface to the Cobra series enables the use of high speed fibre optic cable links in applications
exposed to extremely harsh environments.
The electrical D38999 size 11-35 connector provides a rugged electrical interface that does not require cleaning or maintenance in order to perform in harsh environments. Signal conversion is done in the backshell of the electrical connector. The multimode or single mode optical fibre cable supports applications where copper cable link distance, bandwidth, weight or bulk make the use of twisted pair, twinax or quadrax copper conductors unacceptable.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Optical fibre link distances up to 10 km
- Operating temperature range from – 55°C to + 85°C
- Shock, vibration, EMI and ESD resistant per MIL-STD-810
- Options for zinc-nickel, olive drab cadmium or electroless nickel plating
- Aluminium alloy backshell and connectors are strong, durable and corrosion resistant
- D38999 / 26xB35PN standard electrical connector interface for maintenance
- Easily adaptable to other connector interfaces