- The BTC-70870-3 is a state of the art portable battery charger designed for military vehicles.
- Specifically designed to withstand the rigors associated with operating within a moving vehicle.
- The charger is capable of charging up to 8 batteries simultaneously (depending on adaptor) with an easy to follow LED lighting sequence.
- Will charge and maintain a large range of military communication and electronics batteries using a designated adaptor.
- Charging Software is upgradeable in the field or a lab environment through the USB port.
- Powered from 11 V – 33 V DC, 225 W (max), 22 V – 33 V DC, 250 W (max), 90 – 264 V AC, 47 to 440 Hz, 250 VA*
*AC and DC cables are not included
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Operating Temperature||– 20°C to + 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||– 40°C to + 70°C|
|Material / Colour||Powder-Coated Welded Aluminium / Olive Drab|
|Disposal||Environmentally Safe – Contains zero (0%) Mercury or Cadmium.|
|PP-8481A/U||Charger on the Move|
|BTC-70836||Vehicle Mounted Charger|
|BTC-70870||Vehicle Mounted Charger Lite|
|BTC-70870-1||Vehicle Mounted Charger Lite, 24 V DC Only|
|BTA-70440-1||24 V DC Power Cable with Ring Lugs|
|BTA-70440-2||AC Input Cable, US|
|BTA-70440-5||AC Input Cable, Euro|
|BTA-70440-6||AC Input Cable, UK|
|BTA-70819-12||12 V DC Power Cable|