50 Watts PEP, Tx/Rx Booster Amplifier, 30 – 512 MHz
The Model AR-50 is a portable, lightweight, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF / UHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary and emerging waveforms.
The amplifier covers the frequency band of 30 – 512 MHz using six high-speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression and is SINCGARS, HAVEQUICK, and ECCM compatible. The amplifier includes power supply Voltage Spike Suppression, a DC/DC converter for wide DC input range, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), six automatically switched harmonic filter bands (DAMA capable), and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 2-piece aluminium case. Optional interface coaxial cables and shock mounting plate are available.
Additional features include:
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-band radio compatible with just an RF connection
- 50W CW across the entire 30 – 512 MHz band; no filter gap
- Full band high-speed filter switching for SINCGARS, HAVEQUICK and ECCM modes to assure interference-free operation
- Separate LOS and SATCOM antenna ports
- Multi-level RF output power switch
- LOS / SATCOM LNA ON / OFF SELECTION
- Internal LNA with Co-site filtering
- ASCM Compatible
- JITC / DAMA Certified with AN / PSC-5D and AN / PRC-117G
- JITC / IW Certified with AN / PRC-117G
- Three-year Warranty from a company with 40+ years in the business