The AMX85/S is an 8.5 metre tactical lightweight composite sectional mast designed to be carried and deployed by a single person. The mast can be erected in a matter of minutes and can support lightweight top loads such as antennas or sensors.
- 7 lightweight composite sections, 1.3 m long. Tube outside diameter Ø44.5 mm.
- Mast sections fit together to lock azimuth rotation. Enables the use of directional antennas.
- Single level, four way rope guys.
- Packs down into a single, easy to carry case.
- Quickly and easily deployed by a single person.
- Maintenance free composite glass fibre construction.
- Highly resistant to corrosion.
Suitable for marine or coastal environments.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Mast Sections||Fibreglass tube outside diameter Ø44.5 mm, 122 cm long with 10 cm aluminium spigot. Olive drab lacquer finish. 7 pcs.|
|Total Kit Weight||13 kg|
|Top Interface||Ø39 mm OD spigot, 100 mm long (to fit 40 mm socket)|
|Guys||4 pcs, 3 mm braided rope on winder with adjustable lock and snap hooks each end|
|Guy Pegs||6 pcs powder coated steel|
|Base Support||Fibreglass with spikes and peg down loop|
|Top Load||Maximum 4 kg*|
|Wind Speed||Maximum 60 km/m|
|Temperature Range||– 55°C to + 55°C|
* Subject to top load wind surface area.