- The ULM-C 48 is an ultra-lightweight carbon composite tripod mast capable of supporting headloads up to 25 kg*
- Fully deployed height of 6, 10, 12 and 15 metres. Intermediate heights available on request.
- The mast is comprised of individual carbon composite mast tube sections that fit together to give the desired height.
- The aluminium tripod support includes a lifting mechanism and hoist to raise each section.
- Telescopic tripod legs allow deployment on uneven ground.
- Tripod height of 1.4 metres allows easy access to top load
- Central guying enables the guy tension to be maintained during deployment of the mast. Enables safe deployment in high winds.
- Supplied with a ground mounting kit containing all the items required for field deployment.
- Supplied in two carrying bags 1200 x 270 x 280 mm
- Optional antenna mounting kit can be supplied to allow an omnidirectional antenna to be mounted below the top load (see page 4).
- Can be used to elevate omnidirectional and directional antennas, sensors, lighting, etc.
- Can be rapidly deployed by two operators (see table).
- Full compliance with ANSI TIA/EIA-222-F wind standard.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Model||ULM-C/48 6-1.2||ULM-C 48 10-1.2||ULM-C 48 12-1.2||ULM-C 48/15-1.2|
|Mast Section Working Length||1092mm|
|Maximum Wind Speed||Deployment: 40km/h
|Maximum Bending Deflection under operational wind*||<± 3°||<± 3°||<± 3°||<± 3°|
|Total Kit Weight||33kg||38kg||40g||43kg|
|Top Load Interfaces available||40mm spigot
Vee Ring Adaptor
|Anchoring||3 locations at 120°||3 locations at 120°||3 locations at 120°||3 locations at 120°|
|Guying||1 level||2 Levels||2 Levels||2 Levels|
|Number of Operators||2 or 3||2 or 3||2 or 3||2 or 3|
|Setup Time||15 mins||‹ 20 mins||20 mins||20 mins|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to + 55°C|
* Typical values shown. Actual values will be subject to a combination of top load weight, top load area and pointing accuracy required.