The TASC1 Headset is designed to be used in waterborne operations and offers an exceptionally high audio quality.
- Comfortable, vented, noise excluding PVC ear pad, to prevent damage to the user’s eardrums
- The slim earphone and boom arm are kept in place with a removable “sweat band” type headband
- Headband made from a combination of cotton and nylon with Velcro adjustable straps (adjustable from 5th female to 95th male percentile sizes)
- Fully ruggedised lightweight design comprising a boom mounted electret microphone, which is secured to the head using a three point fitting cloth headband
- Submersible to 20 metres. Ideal for swimmers and divers needing to communicate immediately they are free of the water but still maintain audio contact below
- Microphone Noise excluding and Wind rejecting versions available
- Attenuates ambient sound