The NoizeBarrier™ TAC is the industry’s first fully modular tactical communications headset featuring industry-leading hearing protection and 360˚ advanced situational awareness to enhance decision making in a tactical environment.
OTTO has collaborated with tactical operators to design and engineer a headset that meets the demands of today’s modern soldier. The result is a headset that improves the ability to hear critical communications or commands in areas with background and potentially harmful impulse noises.
The NoizeBarrier™ TAC headset delivers an unparalleled soundscape experience by producing crystal clear radio communications and has an external microphone that allows for a state of the art talk-through experience.
The headset offers multiple configurations. The optional helmet mount kit enables the user to change from an over-the-head headband to a top or rear rail mounted configuration while in the field without the use of tools. The rail mounting system is compatible with major Hi-Cut helmet systems including Ops-Core® and Team Wendy®.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- USA Country of Origin. TAA, BAA and Berry
- Passive Attenuation: Min 23 dB NRR
- Talk-through powered by 2 AAA batteries with
radio power backup
- Operating time: up to 75 hours on batteries
without degradation of performance
- MIL-STD-810G compliant. Immersion rated 3 ft./31 minutes
- Ear seals snap in for easy field replacement
OTTO Multi-Port Hub
- Dynamic boom microphone can be mounted on
the left or right side and is telescopic
- In conjunction with the optional OTTO Multi-Port
- Hub, the NoizeBarrier™ TAC provides modular
control of up to three unique communications
platforms, each with a separate Push-To-Talk