Moog Protokraft Maverick series fibre optic Ethernet media converters consist of optoelectronic transmitter and receiver functions integrated along with the 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX or 1000Base-T Ethernet electrical to 1000Base-LX or 1000Base-SX Ethernet optical media conversion circuitry into an environmentally sealed unit.
The optical transmitters are high performance 1310 nm FP Lasers, LEDs or 850 nm VCSELs. The optical receivers consist of GaAs or In GaAs PIN and preamplifier assemblies and limiting post-amplifiers. The optical interface to the Maverick series optical media converters is a TFOCA-II® connector enabling interconnection to pre-terminated TFOCA-II® based optical fibre cable assemblies. The electrical interface to the Maverick series optical media converters is a D38999 size 19-18 quadrax connector enabling interconnection to quadrax cable assemblies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Compliant with IEEE-802.3:2005 Fast or Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical fibre link distances up to 10 km
- Maximum optical channel bit error rate less than 1×10-12
- Operating temperature range from – 40°C to + 85°C
- Shock, vibration and ESD resistant per MIL-STD-810
- Olive drab cadmium or nickel plating meets stringent EMI / RFI performance specifications
- Aluminium alloy case and connectors are strong, durable, corrosion resistant and lightweight
- TFOCA-II® compliant optical fibre connector interface
- D38999 quadrax electrical interface provides robust interconnection to vehicle wiring
- Sealed against liquid and solid