Land Forces 2018 saw the launch of Eylex’s new brand. Over the three day event, suppliers and event visitors met with our team to discuss the new brand and the company’s expanding capabilities.
Todd Williams, Director for Eylex stated “…there was positive interest from suppliers and customers about the new logo, and our back wall image and location (which), drew people to our stand”.
Eylex has grown over the last 15 years to provide a range of capabilities including:
- In-house engineering design
- Infield concept demonstration
- In-country testing and maintenance for set products
- In-country provider of IP transfer
- Exclusive partnership with world leading brand
- Military-off-the-shelf products
These enhanced capabilities are a result of our team’s passion and innovation. This was showcased at Land Forces 2018 through the rebranding, stand and demonstration of Eylex integrated systems, including the Data Enabled Platform PRR.